Since 1987, Les Aliments Expresco has been committed to creating high quality, convenient, fully cooked grilled protein for foodservice, retail and club use across Canada and the United States. We are recruiting talented people who want to be part of a growing, innovative food company located in Montreal.
- Perform corrective maintenance work while minimizing production stoppages.
- Ensure that you understand the issues related to maintenance.
- Establish the right priorities according to the importance of equipment with respect to productivity.
- Participate in the installation of new production equipment.
- Provide support for the construction of new installations.
- Complete the work order documents that are assigned when the task is completed.
- Respect the requirements and operational procedures established by the company to ensure a high standard of safety and food quality
- Ensure the replacement of key personnel at all times.
- Special projects.
- Other related tasks.
Abilities and skills
- DEC completed in electromechanics or DEP in electromechanics in automated systems.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position.
- 3+ years of experience in the food industry.
- French, English an asset.
- No allergic reactions or dietary restrictions.