- Expresco Chicken Skewers
- 1 lb fresh grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh jalapeño, seeds removed
- 1 1/2 tsp. jalapeño
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- Add 2/3 of the red onion, 2/3 of the jalapeño, garlic, cilantro, and lime juice to the food processor or blender.
- Pulse a few times, scraping the bowl once or twice.
- Add 2/3 of the tomatoes and the salt and then pulse a few times.
- Move everything into a fine mesh strainer. Drain for a few seconds and then pour off into a bowl.
- Cool and store in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- Top with the remaining chopped tomatoes, red onion and jalapeños.
- Serve with Expresco Chicken Skewers for the perfect spread!