- Expresco Chicken Skewers
- 1/4 cup ginger-miso spice paste
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 oz. snow peas
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Salt to taste
- 2 scallions, cut into 1-inch strips
- 10 oz. shredded coleslaw mix (4 cups)
- Bring a small saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the snow peas and blanch for 1 minute. Drain and rinse under cold water; pat dry. Slice in half lengthwise.
- In a large bowl, whisk the ginger-miso paste, lime juice and vegetable oil. Season with salt.
- Add the snow peas, scallions, coleslaw mix and chicken, toss well.
- Top with Expresco Chicken Skewers and serve.