- ¾ cup honey
- 3/4 cup hard cider or apple cider
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 3/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- Combine ingredients in a sealable container.
- Add chicken skewers making sure they are fully covered and refrigerate overnight.
- On the day of, preheat the oven to 400°F and heat for 10-12 minutes. Turn the skewers over once halfway through.
- Serve up with some sweet mustard dipping sauce!