- 1 pack of Beef Expresco Skewers
- 1/2 to 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup Provolone, shredded
- ½ cup white cheddar, shredded
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium onion, diced
- ½ cup bell peppers, diced
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- In a medium pan, sauté peppers and onions in olive oil until translucent, set aside.
- In a medium pot, combine ½ cup heavy whipping cream, butter and both cheeses. Cook over medium-low heat until melted, whisking continuously. Add additional heavy whipping cream until you achieve the desired, creamy consistency.
- Whisk in garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the onions and peppers.
- Heat Expresco Skewers as the package directs, dip and enjoy!